Advice from out German members about Hattric cologne

Discussion in 'Scents' started by superbleu, May 11, 2009.

1. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

I am trying to locate retail stores in southwest Germany(Stuttgart) that carries the Hattric cologne. I have a friend of a friend that is willing to send me a bottle if If I can find it locally for him.
    Thank you in advance

2. xChris

xChris Member

I bought a 200ml bottle of Hâttric in the new shopping center in Vaihingen (town/village within Stuttgart). Gallery or Galleria, I think was the name; it's only existed for like 3 or 4 years (max). I bought it from a drugstore (Kaufland's maybe) on the first floor.

HTH

3. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

Great,thanks Chris. How long ago was this?

4. xChris

xChris Member

It was about 2 years ago. The shopping center was colored in yellow highlights.

Real or Toom Markt might be a couple of other shops to try too.

5. Moe

Moe Active Member

Probably Gallery Kaufhof (Sp?). It's a large department store chain in germany. I also found nice shaving asseories at a store called Karstad in Stuttgart.

6. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

I don't know about any specific shops, but any bigger supermarket or shops like "dm" or "Müller" should carry it.

7. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

Mmmm, that makes me crave a delicious "Mueller Milch" - I loved the banana flavor. When I lived in Weingarten (Baden-Wuerttemberg), there was a grocery store down the street that had a Turkish cafe behind it. Every week, after I was done with shopping, I'd go behind the store, grab a doener kebab, and have a lunch with that and a banana Mueller Milch. Now I'm hungry!

8. olafurson

olafurson Member

Hey, Bong, I didn't even realize you had started this thread! How thoughtful of you! Thanks!

The Hattric cologne (not the aftershave, mind you) is for me.

Does anyone here on TSD actually LIVE in Europe? Maybe we could just skip Bong's middleman, and you could ship me some directly???

Bong is such a great dude. Thanks, brother. :D

9. rudyvey

rudyvey Member

Hattric, man I haven't heard this for at least 40 or more years. My dad used it after he shaved with his Braun electric shaver. I didn't even realized it is still in existence - same is true for Pitralon.

10. Dink

Dink New Member

This may be old news but alpineimporters.com carries the cologne and aftershave although it is rather expensive there.

Cheers,
    David

11. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time