Age Activated ADD

Discussion in 'Clean Jokes' started by MullersLaneFarm, Feb 9, 2007.

1. MullersLaneFarm

MullersLaneFarm New Member

Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder.

This is how it manifests:
    I decided to water my garden. As I turned on the hose in the driveway.
    I looked over at my car and decided my car needed washing. As I started toward the garage, I noticed that there was mail on the porch table that I brought up from the mailbox earlier. I decided to go through the mail before I washed the car. I laid my car keys down on the table, put the junk mail in the garbage can under the table, and noticed that the can is full. So I decided to put the bills back on the table and take out the garbage first.
    But then I thought, since I'm going to be near the mailbox when I take out the garbage anyway, I may as well pay the bills first. I took my checkbook off the table, and saw that there was only 1 check left. My extra checks were in my desk in the study, so I went inside the house to my desk where I found a can of coke that I had been drinking. I went to look for my checks, but first I needed to push the coke aside so that I didn't accidentally knock it over. I saw that the coke was getting warm and I decided I should put it in the refrigerator to keep it cold. As headed toward the kitchen with the coke, a vase of flowers on the counter caught my eye -- they needed to be watered. I set the coke down on the counter, and I discovered my reading glasses that I'd been searching for all morning. Then I decided I'd better put them back on my desk, but first I'd water the flowers. I set the glasses back down on the counter, filled a container with water and suddenly I spotted the TV remote. Someone left it on the kitchen table. I realized that tonight when we go to watch TV, I would be looking for the remote, but I wouldn't remember that it's on the table, so I decided to put it back in the den where it be longs, but first I'd water the flowers. I poured some water in the flowers, but quite a bit of it spilled on the floor. So, I set the remote back on the table, got some towels and wiped up the spill, then, I headed down the hall trying to remember what I was planning to do.

At the end of the day:
    ----the car isn't washed,
    ----the bills aren't paid,
    ----there is a warm can of coke sitting on the counter,
    ----the flowers don't have enough water,
    ----there is still only 1 check in my checkbook,
    ----I can't find the remote,
    ----I can't find my glasses,
    ----and I don't remember what in the world I did with the car keys!

Then, when I tried to figure out why nothing got done today, I was really baffled, because I know I was busy all day long, and I'm really tired. I realize this is a serious problem, and I'll try to get some help for it, but first I'll check my e-mail. Do me a favor, will you?

Forward this message to everyone you know, because I don't remember
    to whom it has been sent. Don't laugh-- if this isn't you yet, your day is coming!!

Growing older is mandatory.
    Growing up is optional.
    Laughing at yourself is therapeutic.

P.S. I just walked outside and SOMEONE LEFT THE WATER RUNNING IN THE DRIVEWAY !!!!

2. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

OMG! That's me!!! Is there any hope? Is it terminal? :D

3. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Man, if one of these "funnies" ever applied to me, this is it!!!! :rofl