All NOS vintage ever ready display

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by Old School, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Old School

Old School *$&%@#~

Supporting Vendor
    Think these are all NOS brushes and a complete original display?... or an old display with a variety of old brushes.
    Regardless, while interested, I passed as they were firm at $355 and quite rude.
    What would you have done? I wasn't falling for the "we're closing in 15 minutes" pressure pitch. I'm sure at that price I'll have years to decide lol!
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

brit and Jorvaljr like this.
  2. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

*copy, paste* LoL

I don't know, at least one of those brushes looks like badger. I see some of the orange paint lacquer missing off of the orange & cream one at the top. The other orange one on the bottom looks like it has been used. Probably not NOS.

brit and Jorvaljr like this.
  3. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

I feel a little deja vu here. I could of sworn ive seen this post beforeā€¦. :shocked029::signs002:

Tedolph and brit like this.
  4. brit

brit in a box

that red and white(4th bottom) eveready's knot looks a little short..:D

Tedolph likes this.
  5. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    The case might be worth that to an Everready collector. Not to a 'normal' collector. The brushes are not NOS. One might be, but most of the visible brushes are really common designs, and show wear and use. The first generation nylon bristled ones especially are loathed by everyone, and have no collectible value except for the handle. The bristles were basically chopped to length bundles of monofilament fishing line. You can imagine how that feels. Like walking barefoot on fake grass.

brit, Tedolph and IAmTheJody like this.
  6. chazt

chazt Methuselah Shaver

Yes, those brushes do NOT look NOS. You did the right thing.
    59A2983B-3A79-43C3-9912-469102FF4494.jpeg

brit and Tedolph like this.
  7. Tedolph

Tedolph Well-Known Member

The box is interesting. I would offer them $75.00 for it if I had a use for it, and some of the brushes are probably useable.

brit and chazt like this.