Alt Innsbruck

Discussion in 'Aftershave Reviews' started by crackstar, Jan 20, 2008.

1. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I cannot believe how delightful this stuff is! It smells great, and cools wonderfully making it a super aftershave, and the scent is just right to make it a very good cologne. It has great soothing and healing action for sensitive skin, and doesn't interfere with the application of an edt, yet as a sole use for a cologne, it's terrific. Very reasonably priced as well!

wristwatchb likes this.
  2. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

here I am, an Austrian chap, and I haven't even tried that one. But I will - next time I order something from Manufactum :D

crackstar likes this.
  3. crackstar

Klaus, I think you'd love this stuff!

4. Padron

Padron Active Member

I really like this one as well, great cooling and a very unique and enjoyable scent.....

I wish the pour spout wasn't so big though as I always seem to spill it :o

Great stuff :cool:

crackstar likes this.
  5. jnich67

jnich67 Member

I love this product. Its among my top 3 aftershaves. I even bought a second bottle just for backup. The scent is superb.

Jordan

crackstar likes this.
  6. Austin

Austin Member

I don't think this product is anything special. The scent is odd and not for me. I prefer Boosters Polar Ice which is a fraction of the price.

crackstar likes this.
  7. Will

Will Nevermind

I could drink this stuff, in fact I have! :cool:

crackstar likes this.
  8. crackstar

Will, you must be joking! :happy102 :happy102 :happy102 :happy102

9. Wishoot

Wishoot Member

Great stuff. It's quickly becoming one of my favorites. The menthol effect is great and the scent lasts a long time.

It's a bit expensive, but if you're looking for something new and different, give this a try. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

crackstar likes this.
  10. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

This aftershave is incredible! I was skeptical about the tobacco scent but all I can say is WOW! I agree with Jeff that it does make a very nice cologne as well and lingers for quite a while. The menthol kick is phenomenal. Really classy stuff. A bit too pricey even though I got the 100ml refill bottle for $20. I will always keep this AS in my rotation. Its one of those scents you cant nail down but will enjoy it! I find it difficult to relate this fine product to boosters however since they really are "polar opposites!" Seriously though....this stuff is very nice and elegant! My girlfriend approves and she is quite picky with my aftershave selection.

crackstar likes this.
  11. DistortedPenguin

DistortedPenguin New Member

I don't get it?

I just recieved a bottle from Fendrihan, good service by the way, and will be giving it away to someone later today. The smell reminds me of Avon perfum from the 70's that my grandmother wore.

I tested the scent on my arm so I can not honestly report on anything except for the scent. And let's just say that my description of the scent is alot nicer then my wife's who quickly told me to use every drop of hot water to get this off of me.

crackstar likes this.
  12. jmsodpc

jmsodpc Well-Known Member

this thread from 2008 caused me to buy some alt innsbruck...now i have to wait for it to arrive in the mail.

JR Reyes and crackstar like this.
  13. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

Did you read the last poster from Nov 09 before ordering? ;)

crackstar likes this.
  14. jmsodpc

that poster didnt have an avatar so i didnt believe him. :)

JR Reyes, crackstar and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  15. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

:signs011:

crackstar and jmsodpc like this.
  16. JR Reyes

JR Reyes I scream for....chicken wings??

I have this on my wish list. If it doesn't meet your expectations...I'm your buyer. Just hit me up and we can work out a deal. I hope it works out for you.

crackstar likes this.
  17. jmsodpc

I have been using it and still like it. I used it today and it goes well with razorock zipepino shave soap

crackstar likes this.
  18. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    Alt Innsbruck takes me back to Western Europe; late 70's; slower time. Love the stuff. (It's definitely NOT everyman's taste)

crackstar likes this.