Andrew's Shave shop - Inventory Update

Discussion in 'Vendor's Corner' started by Linuxguile, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

Supporting Vendor
    New in the shop:

• New Ming Shi 2000s Adjustable razor (Merkur Futur Clone)
    • Fatboy Adjustable
    • Slim Adjustable
    • Red Tip
    • Lady Gillette Blue Starburst
    • Various Super Speeds
    • Gem Style Safety razors
    • Wiss 1DS Shears (See Ryan's Article Lifestyle: Wiss, scissors to last a lifetime)
    You can see these and more great items at my shop: Andrew's Shave Shop

brit, Jayaruh, Keithmax and 11 others like this.
  2. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Paperboy

Article Team
    Nice! I have to ask, did you keep a set of shears for yourself?

Yehuda D and Linuxguile like this.
  3. Linuxguile

Supporting Vendor
    Two pairs actually. I have one more pair that I need to list but they are covered in adhesive residue that I need to remove first.

PLANofMAN likes this.
  4. RyX

RyX DoH! Staff Member

My Ming Shi 2000S arrived two days ahead of USPS tracking, with a tuck of Ming Shi MP-036 DE blades, and a sampler of 6 other DE blades! Much better than waiting for Uncle Ding to ship the wrong razor from China, plus extra blades.
    Great price, too!

/Enable Mode on
    Still at least one on the shelf at the Etsy Shop ;)
    /Enable Mode off

Jim99, sdguero, Jorvaljr and 3 others like this.
  5. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Andrew, you have Fantastic prices!!!! I can see that you want to bring wet shaving to the masses and not just put a fast buck in your pocket.
    As a shaver that supplies a couple of sons shaving gear, I thank you!!

RyX, George X, sdguero and 2 others like this.
  6. Linuxguile

Supporting Vendor
    Thank you, Kerry! When I price my items I first think of what I would be willing to pay for a particular item and then what I would want to pay. I know I personally get a lot of joy in finding a "good deal" on a particular item that I want to add to my collection and I try to bring that joy to others through the items that I list in my shop.

wristwatchb, Jim99, Keithmax and 5 others like this.
  7. SharptoothC

SharptoothC I bite..........

Didn't see the blue Starburst listed. Been considering one for the wife.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Linuxguile likes this.
  8. Linuxguile

Supporting Vendor
    It was just picked up this morning. I have another one that is awaiting the spa treatment and should be ready this week if you are interested.

Jim99 and RyX like this.
  9. SharptoothC

SharptoothC I bite..........

Cool. Shoot me a pic and a price.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

RyX likes this.
  10. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

Andrew...great store...Today was my first glimpse...I'll be recommending this...
    Will you be keeping the Ming Shi 2000s' in stock?
    Also, since I know your fondness for Injectors....I know folks looking for those Proline B-20 injector blades, do you think you might be carrying those ? If so I'll pass it along.

Linuxguile, RyX and Jorvaljr like this.
  11. Linuxguile

Supporting Vendor
    Thank you! As long add the Ming Shi's continue to sell I'll probably keep a few of them on hand. I've been interested in the B-20 myself and may have to get a few cartridges as an experiment. I've also thought about adding some GEM PFTE blades to the inventory as I know they are harder to get in smaller quantities

RyX and Bird Lives like this.
  12. Bird Lives

Let me know, if you get the B-20 blades, I'll get some and I will help get the word out!
    Probably after Thanksgiving I will get a couple or more Ming Shi's as stocking stuffers for the Holidays...I'll sound you first...I'll at least get one for myself to play with...}8^))

You've got a great little shop going there...Great prices, and a homey ambiance...Very Nice....I'm sure all the local Denizens would shop there first, when they know about it...If you get the B-20 blades, and SE blades, I'll pitch it over at TOST...Those cats will love your place...

13. Linuxguile

Supporting Vendor
    Just a quick update,

The Ming Shi 2000s (Futur Clone) is back in stock. I have a couple of magazines of Schick Proline B-20 blades in stock as well as 10 packs of GEM PTFE coated SE blades and Personna Injector Cartridges along with a good offering of vintage razors.

PanChango, dustmite, RyX and 3 others like this.
  14. Bird Lives

A few days ago I ordered the Ming Shi 2000s and a pack of the B-20 injector blades, before I could even post on the "What I'm Waiting On To Arrive" thread, they were here.

Congrats Andrew....you've got great prices and your service is super fast and beyond reproach.... BULLY!!!!

I am going to post your Shops's link over at TOST....Do you still have the B-20s? And if not, is that an item you are planning to keep around? As I know, thats something the TOSTers will be asking me....Also TOSTers are always on the look out for "PAL Super" SE blade sightings...preferably the 10 packs in the plastic vaults...You would move some of those..

JUST IN!! I tried the B-20s.....I love em...:love055:...Let me know if you plan on stocking them...As I would like to make these my daily 'go to' blade....At your prices...I recommend these to all "lovers of injectors"...And we can get these in hand from you more conveniently and faster than settling for less from our regular injector blade sources!

Thanks Andrew, for listening to our wants and taking care of us in a fashion that we would like to grow accustom to...:happy108:.....I hope you keep you Shop's Doors open for many years to come!!! :happy096:

PanChango, sdguero, RyX and 2 others like this.
  15. Linuxguile

Supporting Vendor
    Thank you for the glowing recommendation Lloyd. I will have some more b-20's in stock in a few weeks. I will see what I can do about the Pal Super's. Happy holidays!

dustmite and Jorvaljr like this.
  16. dustmite

dustmite Well-Known Member

I never tried the B-20's. Hopefully I'll get a chance when you restock!

17. RyX

RyX DoH! Staff Member

Andrew @Linuxguile - Is there an Etsy setting to be notified when a Favorite Shop adds new items?

Linuxguile likes this.
  18. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Ohohoh... PAL's are my favorite!

19. Linuxguile

Supporting Vendor
    If you favorite my shop you will get notified when new item are added

RyX, mrchick and dustmite like this.
  20. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

I'll be getting some blades from you once the holidays slow down. Maybe the Proline will be back in stock by then or I may wait until they're back. I want to try some Personna injector blades again and need some of the PTFE GEM blades as I only have stainless blades at the moment.

Linuxguile and mrchick like this.