Another Ebay seller to stay away from.........

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by jimjo1031, Nov 18, 2021.

1. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

I recently won a shave brush from ebay seller purplelotu_7. After asking about when it'll be shipped, I found out later that she cancelled my transaction. After contacting me because of a second message a couple of days later, she said she had a flooded basement and wanted to see what was damaged. Although a shave brush won't get damaged from water. After looking at her past year's feedback, she has done this before to a number of buyers after they complained about shipping. Still waiting for the refund.............

2. Aztecmike

Aztecmike George

That sucks Jim, I hope you get a full refund quickly and with out hassle. Looking at her negative feedback she sure seems like a real piece of work.

Tedolph, Tdmsu and jimjo1031 like this.
  3. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

I was online with an Ebay rep. They are going to check on her feedback reviews. You gotta admit, 8 negatives plus some so-so ones, not good overall. Luckily it was kind of cheap and refund is on the way. I think Ebay got that rolling as it showed up after chatting with that rep. But man, I really wanted that brush, sweet looking.......... What are you waiting on to arrive...?

Tedolph, Dave in KY and Aztecmike like this.
  4. Aztecmike

Aztecmike George

Bummer, I remember your post of that brush and thinking how it reminded me a lot of the Yaqi Sagrada Familia. Good to hear you got your refund though.

Dave in KY and jimjo1031 like this.
  5. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

Tedolph likes this.