Any cat lovers?

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Hogie, Jun 12, 2022.

1. Hogie

Hogie Well-Known Member

He gets a bath every month and I stay on top of keeping his litterbox clean. I have bad allergies in spring due to the tree and grass pollen. I live in the boonies and he would not last long outdoors. He is a show quality cat. This is how he looks in the winter with his full coat all clean and fluffed.

DSCN1560.JPG

DSCN2788.JPG

MoAllen, Enrico and brit like this.
  2. brit

brit in a box

he looks pissed..;):eatdrink047:

Enrico and Hogie like this.
  3. MoAllen

MoAllen King of Unscented

I am a cat lover who doesn't have a cat right now, but we are thinking about getting another one.

This is Tooey, a large medium hair black cat who was very gentle and affectionate. He was my morning shave buddy. He would climb into the cat bed on the counter top and watch me lather up, sometimes photo bombing my SOTD pictures.
    We miss him.

IMG_20130913_055844_4.jpg

4. Hogie

Hogie Well-Known Member

That's just the way he looks sometimes when he is relaxed. If you do something that really gets his attention, the eyes are WIDE open.

IMG_0410.png

MoAllen and brit like this.
  5. Hogie

Hogie Well-Known Member

Theodore would watch me shave during the winter. He would lay right on the counter top. Once I even got a dollop of shave cream on his head! Now that the windows and doors are open and screens are in he is more interested in looking outdoors. He does NOT go out. There is a fishercat in the area that would kill him. Also coyotes, hawks, and other predators. My house is surrounded by woods. I own 20 acres out in the country. Out here, Theo is food! No, he don't go outdoors.

DSCN4004a.JPG

MoAllen and brit like this.
  6. Hogie

Hogie Well-Known Member

He does get tired of me pointing the camera at him. I think it's the red light. So, I get this and he will attack the camera.

DSCN7997.JPG

MoAllen, brit and Enrico like this.
  7. Hogie

Hogie Well-Known Member

IMG_0284a.png

MoAllen, brit and Enrico like this.
  8. brit

brit in a box

he is awesome..his facial expressions speak volumes of his character..:):eatdrink047:

Hogie likes this.
  9. Hogie

Hogie Well-Known Member

I have had Persian cats since 1981 and he is the most amazing and smartest cat I have ever had. He is very expressive with his face and very vocal as well. He is special in many ways. I am an old man who lives alone with health issues. Theodore helps me keep my sanity in this Twilight Zone we live in these days.

GatorJoe, MoAllen, ewk and 1 other person like this.