Any Cool Father's Day Gifts??

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by poppi, Jun 16, 2019.

1. poppi

poppi Well-Known Member

What shaving related gifts did your family get you today?

I got a new Parker 87r razor that I will definitely be using this next week.

Let's hear it folks

Hembree, chevyguy and brit like this.
  2. lightcs1776

lightcs1776 Well-Known Member

My wife and I have been wanting an air fryer. She got me a nice one that has two shelves and can dehydrate food as well. I have wanted a dehydrator for quite a while now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hembree, chevyguy and brit like this.
  3. Angelo85

Angelo85 Well-Known Member

I got for Father’s Day from my mother the following.
    1971 Gillette black handle Super Speed
    Ever-Ready Shovel Head
    4 empty Avon decanters
    2 vintage straight razors; one from Solingen Germany the other from Sheffield England. I forgot the brands.
    $25 Amazon gift card which I used to buy Gem & Pal blades and Clubman Citrus Musk
    $50 cash which I used to buy Le Pere Lucien Santal Oud 200gm shave soap and Stirling Gentleman AS from Maggard Razors.
    I must also mention that my grandfather and I were talking about vintage shaving and he’s sending me a package of his old vintage shave stuff. I don’t know exactly what he’s packed in it; but I’m very grateful and excited to see what he gave me.

brit, Hembree and lightcs1776 like this.
  4. Hembree

Hembree Not as pretty smelling

Angelo, you racked up. Cannot wait to see what your grandfather sends you.

Angelo85 likes this.
  5. Hembree

Hembree Not as pretty smelling

I bought myself a Fine Marvel safety razor and told my wife that it was my father's day present. She was O.K. with it.

Angelo85 likes this.
  6. Angelo85

Angelo85 Well-Known Member

Nice.

brit likes this.
  7. poppi

poppi Well-Known Member

I have one of those and feel it's a great shaver. Always get a wonderful shave with it.

brit likes this.
  8. ordinaryshaver

ordinaryshaver Well-Known Member

Vintage stuff with a family history is AWESOME! Sounds like you scored! Gonna be hard to top that one for Father's day.
    My wife got me a card that said "for the father to be" and 2 tickets for a local minor league baseball game. Me and my dad are going to celebrate it together.

brit, Angelo85 and lightcs1776 like this.
  9. brit

brit in a box

awesome sir..

Angelo85 likes this.