Any info on this Schick TTO

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by rodd, Nov 18, 2008.

1. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Yes Dragonboy is awesome!! :thanks

[​IMG]

Interesting that mine is shrink wrapped and packaged different. It is also made in Holland. I really want to open mine, not sure if I will though. I've wondered for a long time how these neat razors shave.

2. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

wow! I fully expected them to be the same! Don't open it! If you want one to shave I will loan you one, or trade you an open one! Please, don't open it!

3. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido New Member

You know you're going to have to get one like Chris' now, too, right?

:angelic007

4. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

absolutely, and one of the ones in a case and on the blister. :D Part 2 of my update is a white one with a metal TTO knob, but the shipment has not arrived.

5. Hanspleasure

Hanspleasure New Member

6. TheoKojak

TheoKojak New Member

Rodd~ Any chance you might still have the Schick Razor? Any chance you might wanna part with it?

rodd and Jayaruh like this.
  7. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

I have a razor like this, but it is beige in color and is labeled Astra. I never bothered to open the package.

8. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
  9. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

I do. I kind of obsessed over them for a while, so I have a few different ones. I would consider parting with it. I will try to get a picture to you soon.

10. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

Just for fun, I thought I'd share an image with the group. I've missed this place and everyone!
    [​IMG]

AGHisBBS, ninjack and Jorvaljr like this.
  11. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

Very cool ! I'll have to hunt one of these down. I never seen one. Thanks for sharing. It's a nice collection.