Anyone familiar with this brand of Florida Water?

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by NapalmCola, Jan 14, 2016.

1. NapalmCola

NapalmCola Well-Known Member

I'm familiar with the Murray and Lanman Florida Water but not this version of it. Anyone know about this one ?

It is part of a wet shave kit package give away. It just cought my attention and I thought it was interesting then wondered how it compares to what I believe to be the original Florida Water from Murray and Lanman.
    [​IMG]

2. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

I'm not familiar with that one.
    but I did run across a golden Florida water made by another maker.
    the other one I found was very close to l&m.

NapalmCola likes this.
  3. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
  4. zec668

zec668 Well-Known Member

This is the Chinese version of Florida Water that I have heard about on the forums. I have no first hand experience, but I believe it has a much different scent that the original US version. Supposedly much sweeter if I remember correctly. Interesting to see one in a photo. I have never seen a pic of one. Thanks for sharing!

NapalmCola likes this.
  5. NapalmCola

No problem, glad someone else finds it interesting. Now if we only knew how to order some.

zec668 likes this.
  6. NapalmCola

I hope it's ok to post this, it is from another forum. It shows the giveaway that includes this unusual bottle of Florida Water.

What also makes this unusual is this it a DE set. When you go to there website, only cartridge razors are available as a choices.

If it isn't allowed, my apologies up front.

[​IMG]

7. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

I wouldn't have thought that possible. The Murray/Lanman brand is way too sweet as is (for me).