Anyone Hear of Quattro Chrome?

Discussion in 'Cartridge Razors' started by chasro, Oct 15, 2008.

1. chasro

chasro Member

I was just at Bed Bath & Beyond and they had Schick Quattro Chrome razors on sale. I have no idea what the difference between Chrome and the other Quattro razors is, but the Chrome razors were on clearance, so I bought them.

Anybody hear of the Chrome razors?

2. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

According to wikipedia, they were the razors released after the origional schick quattro back in 05' but with an updated color scheme for the handle. I guess they had blades to match or they just changed the packaging to sell more. Same blades as those introduced in 05'.

3. chasro

chasro Member

Gotta love Wikipedia...

Well, if they are a few years old, then I'm glad they were half off.

Thanks for checking.

4. JayKay

No problem. It was actually decently hard to find. Meaning it took a whole minute looking through google than the usual 10 seconds.

THROW OUT YOUR QUATTRO!

5. oldfat1

oldfat1 New Member

What's a "Quattro" anyway?:signs136.

6. chasro

chasro Member

LOL....

Ever since I started using a brush and improved my technique, my wife thinks my face is pretty smooth. And that's without making any changes to my razor.

At some point, I might change to something else, but certainly not for the next 8 weeks, since I'm pretty well stocked on blade refills. :)

OldFat1 - I was referring to the Schick Quattro razor.

7. JayKay

Pshhhhhhhhhhh. Still, 8 weeks worth of refils only costs me 20 cents a week! Its time to make the switch, before the mach 27 comes out. It can shave your entire body in one stroke.

8. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    That was sarcasm from Ken (aka Oldfat1). :)