Anyone on The Den play Magic The Gathering?

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by battle.munky, Aug 21, 2016.

1. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Just curious. Any Magic players out there? I just started a month ago and am kinda hooked. Being new I have a ton of questions.

2. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

I played a little on the PS3 . But never the actual card game

battle.munky likes this.
  3. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

I need to look into the PS3 version if for no other reason than to get used to steps, flow, and speed.

Jorvaljr likes this.
  4. Mr. Shaverman

Mr. Shaverman Well-Known Member

Dorks.

Just kidding. I've got no interest in playing it in real life, but have thought of installing it on the Xbox One. I've played a few card games online through the pc and console and thought they were pretty good. And, you don't have to go spend all your allowance on new cards.

battle.munky and Jorvaljr like this.
  5. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

I use to play quite a bit but after I got married I sold off most of my collection of about 5000 cards of which I think there were over 300 rares, I still kept a few of my favorite decks though.

battle.munky likes this.
  6. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

I'm old enough to remember when this came out and was popular for about 5 minutes. Apparently it's back because my nephew is into it and makes his mother drive him across the county to play. He's 15. I guess it's better than Pokemon go.

otherwise, I have nothing useful to contribute here.

7. eruannu

eruannu New Member

Yeah but not that experienced, I play with family and a couple friends on occasion, I am no longer acquiring cards so my decks are 5-3 years old.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

battle.munky likes this.