Anyone try the new Wholly Kaw shaving soaps?

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by McCrae, Feb 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. McCrae

McCrae Well-Known Member

Just checked their site and there's a couple of new scents, Spice Vitae and Italian Holiday. I absolutely love their soaps, the performance on them is better imo, then the other big artisan names. Just wondering if anyone tried these new scents yet and if they can give a description for them?

brit likes this.
  2. NTR

NTR Well-Known Member

Bumping this. Interested in general opinions of the line and performance as well.

And are the companion AS worth buying?

McCrae likes this.
  3. ghostlife

ghostlife Well-Known Member

I see a lot of positive reviews for their soaps elsewhere on the internet, but the aftershaves are rarely mentioned

McCrae likes this.
  4. McCrae

McCrae Well-Known Member

I find the performance of the soap to be top notch. It's on par with Noble Otter and Mystic Waters (Two of my favorites!). I do only own the Fougere Bouquet though, which uses their "old" base. As for the aftershave, I find my particular one to be very cologne-like and heavy on the menthol (Which I love). It doesn't smell like the soap however. Not sure how they are on the other scents.

Paul Turner likes this.
  5. Danny A Al-batal

Danny A Al-batal New Member

Anything in their water buffalo base is going to be pretty exceptional. I personally own pasha's pride and italian holiday

6. brit

brit in a box

water buffalo fat?..what's next..queen's corgi fat? wombat testicle extract?..orphaned penguin milk..sorry gents .it's just gone too far..just when gillette has new 8 blade offerings..yes it might reach ten..

Frijolero, McCrae, M14Shooter and 3 others like this.
  7. NTR

NTR Well-Known Member

Is this different than their tallow base with Donkey Milk?

8. Danny A Al-batal

Danny A Al-batal New Member

Yes i believe so

9. ischiapp

ischiapp New Product Bloodhound

With the new Crème Fraiche (Tallow) base there're three new models:
    • Amber Bomba *
    • Inizio *
    • Tim Jr.
    * in Vegan base too.
    [​IMG]

Paul Turner likes this.