AOS Sandalwood scent

Discussion in 'Scents' started by JoeMal, Apr 4, 2011.

1. JoeMal

JoeMal Member

I'm looking for products that are similar to the scent of AOS Sandalwood. I've smelled a few different variants of Sandalwood and they are all different, but I love the way AOS smells.

Specifically, I'm looking for lotions, soaps/body washes, shampoos, etc.

2. Xezmer

Xezmer Active Member

I'm one huge fan of the scent... I have a lot of trouble in this area myself. I tend to stick with an almond scent natural hair wash and some sort of almond, bergamont, sandalwood, musk, etc. soap bar for my body. I might put bergamont lotion on from b&bw and finish with cologne. If i'm in the sandalwood mood, I use AOS sandalwood. If not, I have plenty of other scents I fancy.

I see you caught on to the AOS scent :D

3. SmallTank

SmallTank New Member

AOS has very good cremes..but a bit pricey..compared to the cheaper ones with nicer ingredients..though the unscented works for many who have allergies

B

4. dougr

dougr Well-Known Member

AOS is a bargain compared to some of the others out there like T+H, Kent, etc And, I like it much better than anyother sandlewood; I have not tried anything else in the soaps and creams in their line.

5. JoeMal

JoeMal Member

Yummmmmmmm
    I really enjoy the AOS products. I have the lavender and lemon varieties in cream, sandalwood in soap. If you are interested in trying the lavender/lemon, PM me know and I could probably drop you a sample in the mail.

6. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Very Generous Sir!

7. JoeMal

JoeMal Member

Just passing along the deed as many things have been given to me

8. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I agree--AOS Sandalwood is gorgeous.

9. Mo5-O

Mo5-O New Member

I find Edwin Jagger and Truefitt and Hill to both have a great smelling sandalwood.

10. JoeMal

JoeMal Member

Anyone else have an opinion on this matter

JoAnna, can you explain your Sandalwood scent from your store? Is it anything like the AOS scent?

11. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

I havn't tried her sandalwood. But i do enjoy most sandalwood scented things. I have TOBS sandalwood soap. It is very nice scent. I want to try other Sandalwood creams and soaps, to see if they compare. The sandalwood scent can vary from company to company.

The sandal wood and bourbon vanilla mixture is pretty amazing i must say. The soap then Bourbon vanilla aftershave milk is wonderful.

12. JoeMal

JoeMal Member

Regan where do you live?