Apology to Mike

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by riffin, Apr 1, 2009.

1. riffin

riffin Active Member

I want to apologize to Mike and anyone else I offended with my thoughtless comments on the Hate Threads thread. I was wrong. I asked Will to post this message in that thread. I don't know if he will as it is closed, but I wanted to make this public:

Please forgive me. I sincerely meant no offense. I did not know that Mike is a Mormon. I certainly did not intend any kind of attack on anyone's religion. If I did know, I probably would have posted it anyway, not realizing it would be offensive. I hereby retract my statement and deeply apologize for my insensitivity. I am sorry.

2. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

TJ:love029Mike.

I didnt even notice the reference in the thread.

3. Jimbo

Jimbo New Member

TJ,

Thank you. It is not an easy thing to apologise in a very public way, and I respect the gentlemanly way you have done so here.

There will always be misunderstandings, misinterpretations, arguments, disagreements etc on online forums. It is how we conduct ourselves when these things happen that can either build a community or tear it down. You have shown a fine example here of how to help build a community. I sincerely hope your apology is accepted with the same spirit in which is was given.

James.

4. riffin

riffin Active Member

Don't worry, Jay. I love you the same as I always did. :D

5. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

gettin' too bromantic in here, too.....:D

6. JayKay

Dont worry. He secretly skips over all my posts when he reads through threads.

7. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Don't worry... we see your posts!

8. JayKay

I know. I've been getting reprimanded a lot lately.

9. riffin

riffin Active Member

Yeah... it takes ALOT of practice! :happy102