Apology

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by Dr. Mike, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

Just wanted to apologize for my rather rude attitude the last couple of days, and say I am sorry for my part in generating headaches for the mod squad.

Mike

2. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Appreciate it Mike. We're easy to forgive around here. Hope your hiatus is a short one! :cool:

3. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

don't go away Mike!

I didn't find your response that offensive, nor did I find tj's post a deliberate attack, intentional or not.
    but I do appreciate the Mods attempts at keeping potential boiling point topics at bay.

4. riffin

riffin Active Member

Mike has good reason to be upset. I did not mean any offense, but my comments were indeed thoughtless, offensive and totally uncalled for. This mess is entirely my fault and I am truly sorry. I hope he doesn't go either. His reply was remarkably restrained, civil and got the message across very effectively.

Will did exactly the right thing closing the thread.

5. otherstar

otherstar Rodney Dangerfield of TSD

My hat's off to all of you for behaving like...well...gentlemen! We need more of this in our society.

6. riffin

riffin Active Member

Well, I have had MANY good role models in this community.

7. Jimbo

Jimbo New Member

Well said!

James.

8. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

Sorry for being more of a PITA than usual mods. I didnt notice you having a tude Mike. Alls forgiven (not that I was ever actually mad).