April Photo Contest anyone?

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Mama Bear, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

Anyone want to be in charge of doing this? I have a another beautiful prize I can donate... I was inspired by David's picture in the SOS.... This is unbelievable... this was the prize that David won for the Feb contest over at B&B.. I can't believe how gorgeous this is.. .and Lyrt is back and Jim's photos are getting better every day...... hey Trader Joe..... whatcha doin' in April?

Attached Files:

2. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

no interest?

3. Lyrt

Lyrt Flash

I’m interested in anything involving photographs. I’m just wondering if we should not wait for more members to register so there’s more competition.

4. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

Well, yeah, there would be some interest from my side, but...
    a) I'm too lazy to take my D-SLR and the tripod to the bathroom each morning
    b) my photographic talent really sucks
    c) I'm lacking all the breathtaking stuff people are photographing each day

but it's always a pleasure to watch the nice pics that are posted each day :D

5. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Mama Bear - What ideas did you have for a theme so that all entries would be comparable?
    Perhaps if we started now it could be organized for May.

Random thoughts from a random mind.

6. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

I was just thinking Shave of the Day photo's... but a theme might be cool... I guess it is all about what do you guys want to do? Suggestions are welcome!! :D

7. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Sorry Sue, I really suck at photography. Just the occasional inventory or horse shot. I can cook, clean, do laundry, run a company, ride horses, bowl (sometimes), offer mounds and mounds of advice and opinions, shave 3 weeks without a nick or cut, make my daughter smile or ticked off, laugh at others' jokes, put a five shot group in the black at 25 yards consistently, catch a bargain on Ebay, know my way around a computer and a few other things but photography? Point, shoot and pray.

8. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Shave of the day would be fine to start with. Keep it simple to test the water so to speak. Participation is sometimes limited in events like this (including the voting) although I'm sure a few of us would come out to play. :happy001
    Probably wouldn't hurt to try a few before we number in the thousands.

9. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Mama Bear, you may be right. Not enough interest at this time.