Aqua Velva Glass Bottle Question

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by The Flying Frenchman, May 15, 2010.

1. Hello Everybody
    As I perused shave aisle at work today. I noticed that all of the Aqua Velva bottles there were the glass ones. Since it doesn't sell very well, they haven't had to restock the plastic bottles yet.
    I couldn't find it through search, I was just wondering if there was indeed a reformulation between the two. If so should I pick up a few more of the glass bottles before we re-stock with plastic?

2. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

The company claims that there has been no reformulation in the switch to plastic bottles, and the plastic bottles of AV that I have smelled did indeed seem the same.

Of course, that didn't stop me from stocking up on the glass bottles when I found them :)

3. TomPike

TomPike Active Member

Yep, me too. In fact, I may go grab a couple more bottles this weekend, just in case...

4. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Thinking about doing the same thing myself.. One of our regional grocery store chains has a stock of glass bottles they just put on clearance sale. :)

5. Yeah, I'm kind of waiting for it to go on clearance myself. They just put Jovan Musk on clearance for half price!