*Archived* Route 66 Shave

Discussion in 'Vendor's Corner' started by Salty Belle, Nov 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

Good question! I am curious as well.

Salty Belle likes this.
  2. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

Well I haven't had the pleasure of trying any of your soaps. But they all sound great to me . I would think your least selling scents should be the ones in the chopping block. And since I'm a cheap A@& .. it's probably the ones I may buy depending on the clearance price... :):sad027:

Salty Belle likes this.
  3. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

A Perfect Gent
    Sweeney Todd
    Frozen Margarita
    Bourbon Jungle
    Are all great definitely keepers

Very nice but up to you
    Casablanca
    Rum Runner
    The Black Pearl

Salty Belle likes this.
  4. Salty Belle

Salty Belle Well-Known Member

:happy097:

5. Salty Belle

My top two sellers since I opened are Sweeney Todd and Bourbon Jungle, then there's a variety of the original releases that are close behind. Some of the newer offerings need a bit more time online before I can fairly judge those.

I was curiously how my Den guys feel since many of you have been there since I opened:)

mrchick likes this.
  6. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Like @Jorvaljr, I have yet to try your soaps, but I'd like to be sure A Perfect Gent and Cavendish will still be available.

Salty Belle and mrchick like this.
  7. gwsmallwood

gwsmallwood Well-Known Member

Please don't get rid of Twisted Tweed. Only 2.5 months left in my sabbatical.

Salty Belle and mrchick like this.
  8. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord Staff Member

My favorites, in no particular order…
    The Perfect Gent
    Sweeney Todd
    Cavendish
    Lavender Woods
    Black Pearl

Paul Turner, Salty Belle and mrchick like this.
  9. PickledNorthern

PickledNorthern Fabulous, the unicorn

Cavendish, Bourbon Jungle and Sweeney Todd are my favorites so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Salty Belle and Paul Turner like this.
  10. mrchick

I just ordered samples of the three I've yet to try.

11. mrchick

I love the way Route 66 lathers. Today was A Perfect Gent.
    [​IMG]

12. Salty Belle

Thanks Brian. These are packed and ready to go out first thing in the morning!

mrchick likes this.
  13. Salty Belle

Happy End of October Fellow Denners!
    I hope you're enjoying the wonderful Fall weather. Here in Phoenix, we keep waiting for Fall to arrive! High today should only reach 95...ackkk! I don't know why we're surprised...it's like thisevery year, but we keep hoping:) Still it's nice to enjoy shorts and t-shirt temps through November and December. Must admit, I do miss changing leaves and light winter snowfalls, but what ya gonna do?​
    A bit late with this month's vendor post, but here it is!

Who doesn't love a sale?

We certainly do here at the Retro Shave Shop, so we're celebrating the end of October by putting two of our luxurious Route 66 Shave Soaps on SALE! From today through Saturday November 5th, you can save 20% on tubs of our Retro Spice or Lumberjack Shave Soaps. Grab a tub or two for only $14.79 each with FREE SHIPPING included.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you all are healthy and happy. As always, wishing you smooth shaving!
    Kt​

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
    crackstar and Demidog like this.
  14. Salty Belle

Greetings fellow Denners and Happy November! I want to take just a moment to express my grateful appreciation to all Veterans. Thank you for your service!

Here's what NEW in November in Route 66 Shave Soaps and Balms.

[​IMG]
    Our NEW Bay Lime Twist is a delightful synergy of pure East Indian Bay brightened with a generous twist of lime, mingled with ginger and supporting notes of lemon, lily, and grapefruit.

[​IMG]
    And our NEW Cranberry Citrus offers a blissful blend of tart cranberries, juicy red grapefruit and sweet orange, with tangy tangerine and lemon-lime. A bright synergy of fragrance that is fabulous year round.

Both are offered in Full Size Shave Soap Tubs, Samples and Aftershave Balms.

Don't forget to use your exclusive to Shave Den Members 10% off discount code SHAVEDEN10 at check-out. (Applies to full size tubs of Shave Soap only)

Get some while they last! And as always, wishing you baby bum smooth shaving!

Kt

15. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

Very nice! Glad to see some new scents hitting the market. I used Black Pearl the other day, excellent quality soap. Cranberry is a scent that not very many artisans make (anthough there are a few) but cranberry is a nice fresh fruity scent that seems like it would mix well with other notes. Would also like to see a few more grape scents on the market as well. Thank you for your generous discount, and thanks for all the veterans out there.

Douglas Carey and Salty Belle like this.
  16. Salty Belle

Thank you:) The Cranberry Citrus is a lovely scent. That tartness mixed with the variety of citrus scents really do make a year round bright smelling soap!

17. Drygulch

Drygulch Snowballs

Supporting Vendor
    Must resist...

Douglas Carey and Salty Belle like this.
  18. Salty Belle

Nah ya don't!;)

Douglas Carey and Drygulch like this.
  19. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Great new offerings!! I love that you make fresh, upbeat soaps for winter. :happy005:

Salty Belle likes this.
  20. Salty Belle

Thank you! It's these horrid Phoenix winters we Zonie's must suffer through;)

Paul Turner and Drygulch like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.