Are there any good shaving gear stores in Leesburg FL

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by sas71, Jun 21, 2011.

1. sas71

sas71 Member

my mom heads down there once a year to see her life long friend of 60+yrs. Are there any good places to get some shave gear..mainly creams, soaps and blades are what im looking for.

2. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

lol, I graduated from Leesburg High School! Back then I was a sensor/canned goo guy though. In a town called Mt. Dora that neighbors Leesburg has a world renowned flea market called Reniger's and also a little town that is know for it's flea market called Webster. Other than that, you may find some generic personnas at Rite Aid? We normally left Leesburg when we had to find anything worth a damn.

Sorry Leesburgers, you know I'm right though.

3. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

The company that I work at has a store in Leesburg... no shave stuff there though. Mt. Dora is worth the trip though... have a pint and some bangers and mash at me and BG's favorite haunt there called The Frog And Monkey Pub.

As for shave stuff; unless you find something at the antique stores you will have to head to Orlando.

4. sas71

sas71 Member

well...thank goodness for the internet huh :D

5. zimmer

zimmer Member

Orlando Shave stores

---------------------------
    We had two shave stores in Orlando but both have closed within the last couple of years. Bath and Bodyworks does have Proraso shave cream and a few colognes but other than that, most shave items are the same as you find in any large city.
    I have found a few DE razors at Renningers and a few at Orlando antique store. Mt. Dora and Leesburg have a few antique stores that may have some DEs but you may have to go to the closest Bath/Bodyworks for any shave creams.
    Good luck.