Are you a fan of Burts Bees Bay Rum?

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by voice940, Nov 18, 2011.

1. voice940

voice940 Member

Let's try something. Instead of random comments to their customer service inbox, what do you guys think of planning a one-day message bomb to their site asking them to start up production again? Because the random message gets tossed. The bulk message gets remembered. All those in favor? We'll come up with a date to send our comments to Burts Bees.

2. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
  3. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

The scent of the Burts Bees Bay Rum is so delicious and wonderful as I remember it, but when I tried to make from this soap to lather, I cursed in 10 languages!

4. Slivovitz

Slivovitz Well-Known Member

Burt's Bees is one of the few soaps for which, up until now, I had not seen a single favorable comment. With my contrary streak, that might almost be enough to get me to try it, since it's available on Amazon, but I'm well stocked on many other brands of soap which I already like.:) I guess this thread, by implication at least, is the first positive one I've seen. I'll remain neutral on anything I haven't tried, but don't have much incentive to try new things at the moment.

Williams Warrior likes this.
  5. voice940

voice940 Member

Burts Bees Bay Rum Shave Soap (and aftershave) has been discontinued. There are a few of us that like it. The only way to bring it back is to convince Burts Bees that we exist. (the problem is - if I message Burts Bees today, and someone else does in a month or two, it doesn't send much of a message. But if MANY people send our request in one day to their office - VOILA~ it makes an impact.) Whether my plan would work or not is up for contest... but it will certainly fail if it's not tried.

6. voice940

voice940 Member

Meh... it was worth a try, right?

7. Williams Warrior

Williams Warrior Well-Known Member

I think you might be the only one who liked it.

8. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Yeah....I think you may be the only liker of this stuff. The smell is amazing but I get better lather from tapwater.

9. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©