Avon aftershaves

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by rbilly, Jun 11, 2018.

1. rbilly

rbilly Well-Known Member

Just thought i would email avon in hopes of getting some new runs of their classic aftershaves, i got a response and for those of you who are avon aftershave fans may want to do the same, i know its a long shot but i would love to have access to many of the classic favorites. I think its important to let some of these companies know we are here. Screenshot_2018-06-11-08-12-06.png

Frijolero, RyX, Enrico and 1 other person like this.
  2. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Avon has always made men's product almost as an afterthought. That said I'd be very interested if they brought back Island Lime, Leather, Spicy and Blue Blazer. It would be very cool if the produced pucks of quality shaving soap. Maybe send them links to TSD and other men's shaving sites would show the new found interest in their older scents.

Watching thread:)

Frijolero, 178-bplatoon, RyX and 2 others like this.
  3. rbilly

rbilly Well-Known Member

I did send them links. To this page and a few others, with links to some ebay searches so that they can see there definately is a demand. I also told them the best time to do this was a limited holiday release, and they coyld gauge the response that way.

4. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Thing needed to be proofread..note the single-letters of certain words going into the next lines lower.

5. rbilly

rbilly Well-Known Member

Its because of my phone, if you opened it up on a computer it would like right, not sure why it does that, but at first i thought everyone who was emailing me had lost their minds lol

Paul Turner likes this.
  6. Straight razor dandy

Straight razor dandy Stuck cleaning the house himself PERMANENTLY

A return of island lime would be incredible!

Enrico likes this.
  7. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

I've acquired a few bottles of Avon Island Lime, and a few of Shulton Lime, and Fresh Lime. I much prefer Shultons versions. Except, the Shultons is usually expensive and scarce. The Avon Island lime is easy to find on EBay, at a reasonable price.

Enrico likes this.
  8. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

:signs011: