Badger TV show on public television

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by whiskerlips, Dec 13, 2008.

1. whiskerlips

whiskerlips Member

I'm having a Saturday College Football withdrawal so I'm watching Georgia High School Football championship games. I just saw on Georgia Public Television there will be an hour long episode of "Wild!" on Thursday at 8pm. The subject? The misunderstood badger. Maybe other states run similar progamming schedules.

I thought some people might be interested.

2. burnWood

burnWood Mizzou Fan, YMMV

the misunderstood badger? its understandable that it is a nasty varmint with great undercoat.
    Still wish I could see that though.

3. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

There was some kind of a magical badger in that hideous Narnia 2 movie the family made me watch the other night. They all looked at me kind of funny as I laughed thinking about what a magical super silvertip would feel like!

4. burnWood

burnWood Mizzou Fan, YMMV

Nerd alert.

5. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

Oh underfunded public television. I dont think their mistunderstood. Theyre evil. Thats how they ended up on the wrong end of a shave brush.

6. riffin

riffin Active Member

Yeah, I LedOL with my kids at Sam's Club badger fighting in the the final battle scene. My daughter asked what I was laughing at and I told her that in real life badgers are vicious. She informed me he is a good guy :)

It must be the kid in me, but I didn't think it was too bad! I'm interested in seeing it. I can wait till it's a $5 lost leader at Best Buy.

7. whiskerlips

whiskerlips Member

Another quick reminder this show just started. I think a lot of public television runs the same stuff but I could be wrong.

Also on tonight......VH1 True Hollywood Story - Clay Aiken

Decisions Decisions.........