Bathtub Shave

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by qhsdoitall, Oct 17, 2007.

1. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Did you ever want to experience a true bathtub shave? I mean sitting in a deep soaking tub filled with hot water up to your chin, a nice tray that spans the tub with all your shave gear neatly set up and a fogless mirror? You soak in the steamy water just letting your troubles drift away and when you're ready, you pull the tray in front of you, prep your beard and give yourself the most relaxing shave you've ever had in your life? There's more but I'll leave it at that. Does that sound good to you? Well, it does to me. I want that!

2. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Ah, yes, nothing better than sitting in a tub full of hot water, lather, and severed whiskers

::

3. Will

Will Nevermind

Needs beer.

4. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Sounds like it could be relaxing after a rinse shower after. Sadly my tub is not up to the task.

5. Padron

Padron Active Member

LOL, that was my thought too, as Ken stated, a shower afterwards would be needed ;)

6. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

I'm worry about you guys!!!!!:D that's just one step away from adding rose petals::

Raf

7. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

what's wrong with rose petals? :D

8. Woknblues

Woknblues New Member

I would if I could.. As far as I am concerned, a bath is for relaxation, period. Haven't had a bath in any of my dwellings in about 5-6 YEARS. overdue, big time. Still, we have a hot springs about 10 miles down the road that rents a small private room that they fill up for you, by the hour. Pretty sweet, and you come out beet red and squeaky clean.

9. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

Toss in some candles, soft music, and Nancy Boy products...

good to go

:rofl

10. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

I agree, shower is needed after the fact. I normally do that anyway.

I see nothing wrong with rose petals, candles, glass of wine or port, etc. Now, if I was allowed to smoke a cigar in the house, Bonus! :D

11. msandoval858

I sense a very interesting SoS post in the near future...

:rolleyes:

12. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

you guys are forgetting the most important piece of the whole equation...your woman, wife, girlfriends...if you can get them all in at the same time even better!!!!!

Raf

13. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Oh, now you've gone an spoiled it. As soon as we do that, it's all over. The water's too hot or too cold. You're using the wrong kind of bubbles. Did you remember to shower "before" you got in the tub. Can you wash my back for me? You need to give me more room. I'm not comfortable with your razor being there. Did you fart?, etc, etc. :rofl

14. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

ok lock the door when the girlfriend is in. Leave the wife outside:D

Raf

15. Woknblues

Woknblues New Member

haha... so true, and spoken from experience obviously. The last time I foolishly "opted in" to this female controlled "fantasy bonding experience" in the shower, I was faced with the dreaded scenario.....The much feared transition/alternating ""soaping up" and "rinsing off" maneuver.... Somehow gentlemen, you WILL end up shivering cold for several minutes (especially if heaven forbid, she has long thick hair), with soap stinging your eyes. every. single. time. :D

16. msandoval858

The funny thing, even after you end up standing there the cold... next opportunity, you're back in there with her again...

women :D