Be careful out there #2 ....

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by PhilNH5, Jun 9, 2010.

1. PhilNH5

PhilNH5 Member

...or "don't walk and chew gum at the same time"

My wife and I have different schedules. We are rarely up together in the morning. On week days I call her from work to wake her up and give her a weather report.

This extends to the weekends as well. I am up for a good 2 hrs before she gets up. Even if we have plans I am up shaved and showered before I wake her.

This weekend there was some sort of rare confluence of the stars and planets - my wife and I were in the bathroom at the same time. I was shaving and she was getting ready to get in the shower. She asked me a question about our itinerary.

Not being used to being talked to during my morning routine I answered her... just as a made a pass near the corner of my mouth. Well that was not a good thing to do. I took a big slice of skin off. I bled profusely. I also laughed. I couldn't believe I was that stupid.

So I have to rember not to get complacent.

2. alabamalawyer

alabamalawyer Member

I know what you mean. My wife is usually up and going, and out of the bathroom prior to my shave. The other day she was still getting ready and talking with me. As I was speaking to her, I got a not-so-subtle reminder from my 5/8 square point, that earlobes are vunerable when you are distracted. :eek: