Been Busy...

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Racso_MS, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Racso_MS

Racso_MS Enjoy Your Shave

Retirement is sneaking up on me quick and I haven't had the time to participate as much as I would like... Also having some serious back issues I hope to have resolved by the time I do retire... Had an MRI today... I just hope the outcome is good...

If I promised to sell or give you a razor, I will deliver... If I promised you some razor blades, I will deliver... Please be patient, I'm rather overwhelmed at work and haven't had much time off... I do try to look in every now and then but my actual time off is limited...

Chris (Salinblues) promised me a Merkur but refuses to allow me to pay for it... I think he should be severely reprimanded for being a friend and a gentleman... I'll figure out something...;)

2. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

No worries bro -- get to feeling better, and we're all pulling for you. Take your time, do what you need to do. We'll all be here when you're ready to come back full time. :eatdrink047 ::

3. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Take care of yourself. Back pain is no fun, not at all. :ashamed001

4. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

I think your reputation and updates considering your status ease anyone's mind when it comes to what you promise.

Focus on getting better!

5. Sailinblues

Sailinblues Well-Known Member

Just concentrate on getting yourself fixed up. Try and keep everything positive and let us know if ya need anything.

6. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    Alright Chris, cur it out.... you're gonna make the rest of us look bad :D:D

Take care of that back Oscar.

7. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Hang in there, Oscar. Your health is the most important thing. Take care, man.

8. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

All the best for your back - may you get well soon, buddy! ::

9. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Take care Oscar and stay in touch as you can, we're pulling for ya!

10. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

Take care Oscar. I am sure I speak for everyone else in saying that we don't mind a wait, and would rather see you healed up. I hope things at work settle down for you. Congratulations on your pending retirement. Oh, and if you are going to be reprimanding Chris, maybe you should be also, as you refused to even let me reimburse you for shipping. Thanks again Oscar. Take care.

11. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

Best Wishes here

Take good care of that back, Rasco......
    Youll need it for that loooooooong retirement !!

12. Racso_MS

Racso_MS Enjoy Your Shave

Y'all (a Southern term) I can't begin to say how much I enjoy this forum. You are all a great bunch and I couldn't ask for a better gathering of "friends". And I sincerely consider each of you as a friend. "Thank You" can not adequately express how I truly feel, but I do appreciate all of your kind words.

I do hope the doc will let me know about the MRI and when I find out, you'll find out. I've had one back surgery already and another is not what I had in mind 6 months before my retirement. But, we'll just have to wait and see.

Again a warm Thank You and as always...

Enjoy your shave...:D

13. Best of luck I wish you the best - I look forward to retirement someday as well in 5 yrs, 2 months, 7 days.