best shaving creams for sensitive skin

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by idan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. idan

idan Active Member

Hello everyone :):)
    which shaving creams are best for sensitive skin ?
    I have sensitive skin prone to razor bumps...

brit and Yehuda D like this.
  2. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Although I became a 99% soap user these are creams which I find work great for sensitive skin:

Palmolive Classic
    Palmolive Menthol
    Florena (a very cheap German cream)
    Gada Cool Mint (from Lebanon and very cheap)
    Gada Original (also from Lebanon and cheap)
    Aspis Ice Rain (a cheap Bulgarian cream)
    Phyto Expert (from Russia)

brit likes this.
  3. brit

brit in a box

nivea shave cream in the white tube works well ,proraso white tube or puck also ..

Screwtape likes this.
  4. McGrande

McGrande Well-Known Member

I've had great results with Speick cream. I don't have sensitive skin, but the post shave feel is wonderful. The scent is nice as well.

brit and Screwtape like this.
  5. ordinaryshaver

ordinaryshaver Well-Known Member

Ok, so here we go yet again.
    You actually don't have "sensitive skin". You may an allergic reaction to a particular soap.
    If you are getting razor bumps you need to adjust your technique and work on your basics. Try good prep, a middle of the road blade, along with skin stretching and watching your angle.
    99.8 percent of the time people are used to being told that they have sensitive skin, when in reality it isn't actually sensitive.
    It may be "sensitised" and that leads to the false assumption. You could also be allergic to a particular cream or soap, and my guess is that is exactly what is going on here.

Please check out the 30 day crew challenge and see if your technique needs touch up before you start making changes. Most are quick to blame a soap, or a razor as aggressive or targeted for swnaisens skin because of nithino more than a marketing ploy.
    I doubt you will, but the 30day crew will be much more helpful than changing products.

brit and Terry like this.