Birthday Present From SWMBO

Discussion in 'Straight Razors' started by emmijack, Apr 21, 2013.

1. emmijack

emmijack Well-Known Member

It was was my Birthday on the 19th, and while opening my card from my wife , I noticed that I had a "gift Experience" from the Gentry grooming Company, I have to book in to have a Barbershop Shave at their salon in Deansgate Manchester, A complimentary glass of beer or wine on arrival, then a mini facial with pre-shave treatments, then the whole nine yards cut throat shave with hot and cold towels, What a Birthday Present, I don't think I could have asked for anything more.
    I loved her to bits before, I think I love her even more now!!!
    I have yet to go online and book it , but will do so shortly and will let you know how I get on!!!

2. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

:happy096: What a thoughtful present...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

3. Slipperyjoe

Slipperyjoe Rusty Metal Tetanus

Congrads that sounds pretty good and happy birthday..:p

4. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

Nice one, I didn't know about that place, I will have too have a look next time I'm in Manchester.

5. emmijack

It's somewhere on deansgate, apparently peter crouch, peter Kay, and Jason orange have all been there, I'm really looking forward to the experience!!!

6. emmijack

My wife has just told me that they have two more shops, one in wilmslow and the other is in didsbury!!!

alpla444 likes this.
  7. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

Maybe Wilmslow is better for me (I used to work there and know the area better, that said ive worked in didsbury as well) cheers.:)

8. BigT

BigT Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday. What a wonderful gift from your wife. I'll have to show this thread to mine. lol

9. FacialCarnage

FacialCarnage Well-Known Member

Awesome, happy birthday buddy. I must say...that is one sweet b-day gift.

10. youngunn

youngunn Where's my TSD aftershave balm???

Pictures or it didn't happen!

11. nathan

nathan Active Member

nice man happy birthday