Bittersweet delivery, my last order form QCS

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Keithmax, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

As many of you know Queen Charlotte Soaps is going out of business. I just received my last delivery from them. It is my favorite in a hot scuttle and loved their shampoo bars.

Bye Bye QCS

:angry017:

IMG_4385.jpg

Carbide Mike, PLANofMAN and Demidog like this.
  2. Halvor

Halvor Well-Known Member

When did you order this, Keith? I was a little late to the party after their closing announcement, and when entering the website quite a while ago, I added a few items to the cart, clicked checkout, and was presented with a message saying 'thanks for your support, we have closed shop' or something to that effect. Other than that, the site shows no sign of actually having closed down...

3. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

I ordered Dec 9. Their website say 4-6 week delay due to closing sale. It looks like allot of items ares till in stock so I thought maybe this is a marketing ploy but when I checked the bath soaps it looks like the are going out of business. Maybe I'll place another order.

Halvor likes this.
  4. Pcoutu32

Pcoutu32 New Member

Last time I checked, thehandlebarsupply (can't post links yet) still had some QCS shave soap in stock. That might be a viable option for those who missed the last opportunity to order directly, like myself. I was able to pick up Celestial Woods and Esquire, and I think they had a few other scents still in stock as well.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
    Halvor and Keithmax like this.