blackberry access

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by sparky5693, Aug 11, 2011.

1. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    Any of our blackberry users having problems accessing the forum since the upgrade?

2. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Not a BB user here, but I do use Tapatalk on the Droid. I had been waiting for it to start working again. just now I tried it and it did not work, BUT running a search for TSD did let me in, I guess the old link was no good?

3. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Although there appears to be no option for PM's...

4. tristen

tristen Member

You might be able to PM if you view someone's profile page

5. sparky5693

Administrator
    As I mentioned in the tapatalk thread, xenforo pm abilities will be included in the next version.

Has anyone successfully viewed the forum using the standard blackberry browser?

6. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

I'll try to remember to give it a shot and let you know Sparky. It is very much a pain in the butt for me to use my bb for surfing so I generally avoid it, but I'll give it a shot just to make sure there are no major connection issues and let you know.

7. battle.munky

Ok, gonna post from my bb in just a second but I will say that there is no "enter" option to search on the bb like there is on the computer. I had to use the path from the computer, couldn't search on the term "blackberry" using my bb.

8. battle.munky

Testes, one, two. Testes.

Lol, I said testes.

:)

9. battle.munky

Ok, there it is. It works, but only if you know the location of the thread you want to find is located. None of this is a huge deal for me becuse I don't use my bb to go Shave Denning often at all, but to others, it may be a pain. But then again, they may know how to use it better than I.

Hope it helps Sparky. Great job again/still.

10. sparky5693

Administrator
    Thanks for the help!

11. battle.munky

No problem.

12. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

I don't normally access with my BB, but I'm trying it now. BTW, the BB browser sucks.

OK, it works. But like bob mentioned, it's really hard to read and not something I'd want to do often.

13. sparky5693

Administrator
    Thanks guys.

14. gregindallas

gregindallas Rolls Razor Revivalist

Outstanding!:angry032: