Blues Power

Discussion in 'The Good Life' started by Dridecker, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

If you are a fan of the Blues then you know what the thread title is all about.

I've been thinking about this thread for a while now, and since the folks that like Classical music have their own thread I thought I would start this one.

This thread will be for fans of the Blues. Style doesn't matter, anything from Delta to Electric, lets talk about it.

Have favorite artist, song or album? Lets talk about it. Heard someone new? Let us know. I'm always ready to hear some new stuff.

My favorite? I'm sure thats a pretty easy one to guess, but I truly like so many artists, and I have no one particular style that I like. Some days I just sit around listening to "rocking chair" Blues as I call it. The kind that you can just picture the artist sitting on the front porch of a cabin in a rocking chair singing the Blues. Other days give me some screaming electric Blues and crank it up so loud you can feel it in your bones.

So in honor of this threads title I bring you the great "Velvet Bulldozer" Mr Albert King!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5dpp2iCRwM