British artisan Dash Skincare

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by zakirhussain, Mar 22, 2018.

1. zakirhussain

zakirhussain New Member

I was on Twitter and found a british artisan company called Dash Skincare they make Creams, Oils and shaving products using minimal ingridients the price is on point you get alot 60ml, 100ml, 200ml etc.. depending on the product.

I am using face wash, Shea butter for face and body lotion after I shower or bath.

The products are very high quality that's why I stay away from the mainstream brands so many ingridenrs they add we don't need Dash Skincare say most of the products people use strips the oils from our skin that is needed plus I like it cause it ph balanced.

Check them out just Google them its good to support local companies from the country you live.

I will post reviews of the products after few days I'm using will order there shaving products after my current one finishes.

2. Sabre

Sabre Well-Known Member

Their products are still highly processed, and could be a lot more artisanal.

3. zakirhussain

zakirhussain New Member

They use pure essential oils and other ingridients don't think its highly processed they make it in small batches handmade.

They only use the finest ingridients read there blog

RyX likes this.
  4. Sabre

Sabre Well-Known Member

My French made SLS free shower gel uses unrefined coconut oil and they use palm based mipa laureth sulfate. Hmm, let me think which one I prefer?

5. RyX

RyX DoH!

It's a great time to be getting into wet shaving. Artisan products - those produced by small companies in small batches still contain chemicals, but they do have that touch of "We Care" that you might not get from mass produced offerings. If it works for you, thanks for sharing! Looking forward to hearing what you think about the products you have chosen. Never know when I'll read about something I'd want to try.