Brush and Brush Stand Advice

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by chasro, Sep 16, 2008.

1. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

I rinse my brush in the soapy water, than rinse it under the faucet and give it a nice cleaning on my hand and squeeze it out a few times. Than I shake it a few times over the tub and stand it up side down in the medicine cabinet. Thats about that. No use for a stand nor do I own one. Well... actually.... I have a chrome stand and brush but I never use it because at some point I want to sell it but havent yet.

2. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Right there. What is with you peeps calling it upside down?? :confused:

The handle is like legs, and you set the brush on it's "feet". The knot is like a head, hence the hair.

Are we all walking around upside down? :whacky011

3. chasro

chasro Member

So it sounds like if I just have the brush on its handle (brush side up), that's all I need to do.

For those who put your brush in a cabinet, do you let it air dry first? Or is the no need for doing so?

4. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Correct.

Sometimes I let it dry, sometimes I don't bother. It's not like my cabinet is airtight.

5. apswartz

apswartz New Member

Tom's is in my rotation, I first get some soap then add the Tom's an face lather. I'm not a big fan of the mint though, makes me feel like I'm shaving with toothpaste, LOL, I prefer citrus.