Busy day

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Robert1955, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Robert1955

Robert1955 Well-Known Member

Not sure if I like a busy day or a relaxing day...no, a busy day wins it... the days are long without something to do, having said that my wife and I are out every day...hail rain or shine, we just cannot sit around the house, on the occasion when we don't go out it is mainly because of a health thing...otherwise we keep busy.
    Stay active all you old uns :)

Robert

CrustyCat, mvd, brit and 3 others like this.
  2. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

Agreed. It's important to get out of the house, keep moving, and do something useful with the time and talents that God has provided. It keeps life meaningful, fun, and interesting.

The older I get, the more I like spending time with kids. (My Bride and I volunteer at a Children's Hospital each week.) Being with kids provides great joy and helps keep me humble and young at heart. There's nothing better. :)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  3. brit

brit in a box

i haven t left the house all week due to weather.. sure am feeling it.. hopefully back to work soon. lots of little home projects completed though, i like home alot lately though, you pay so much for it and spend time making it the way you like..did my travelling in my younger years..

4. Robert1955

Robert1955 Well-Known Member

In Scotland we only have two seasons...Winter and July

brit and wristwatchb like this.