C.O. Bigelow® Premium Shave Cream with Eucalyptus Oil

Discussion in 'Shaving Cream Reviews' started by Special_K, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Special_K

Special_K New Member

Great price, easy to lather and very slick...

Mr. Shaverman likes this.
  2. omegapd

omegapd New Member

Like K said, the stuff is great. It's made by Proraso for Bath and Body Works. I love the scent of this stuff and the small tubes for $5 are perfect for the travel bag.

3. TheBarber

TheBarber New Member

by accident...

I found this product while at the mall with my girlfriend in the Bath and Body Works.... I noticed that it was made by Proaso and I had heard great things about their products.... I am a new wet shaver and have used Conk and TSD soaps and decided to try this cream out.... and it was great... I like the scent and the way it lathered up....I will just get the Proaso next time but if you can't wait for some to come in the mail.....then this is a great product that is easy to find

4. neanderthal

neanderthal Member

COB provides for a great shave, leaving my skin feeling most excellent. It's available at Bath and Body Works, so its easy to get your hands on in the US and it's relatively inexpensive. I think this is a mush have.

5. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

This is a staple in my den and is one of my "desert island" items.

I love everything about it but rated it the way I did because I honestly don't know if I've met perfection in SC so I'm leaving room, but for me, the bar is pretty high and Bigelow set it where it is.

6. hockeyguy

hockeyguy New Member

C.O Bigelows

This is my favorite hands down. I enjoy the feel of the menthol as it works itself into a great lather. I do 3 passes and by that time my face is tingling. What else to say ! It's the best cream for me ! Try it and enjoy !:signs021

7. Hardlyanic

Hardlyanic Active Member

I have 4 of the large tubes stocked up,,,I must like it!!

8. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    Love the COB.

9. Slow Joe

Slow Joe Relishing his obsession

Is there any difference between this and Proraso? I am looking for a menthol alternative to Proraso and heard of this, but if this is the same then there's no point in me trying to buy it.

10. Mr. Shaverman

Mr. Shaverman Well-Known Member

It's the same, just rebadged. The tube actually says it's made by Proraso for CO Bigelow.

11. 45auto

45auto Well-Known Member

I also read something about C.O.Bungalow bought out Porasso hence the double up.
    Take care.