C.O. Bigelow Cologne

Discussion in 'Scents' started by Sodapopjones, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Sodapopjones

Sodapopjones Well-Known Member

I'm currently on bottle number 2 of Elixir Red and decided to give in an get a bottle of Elixir Green, which smells like it will blend with just about anything well.

What are your favorites?

2. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

I'm not much of a cologne guy and don't wear it more often then I do.

The only Bigelow cologne I tried was the lemon stuff. It seemed like a nice summer scent.

Other then that, I did recently get a bottle of Burberry London that I have been enjoying.

3. Sodapopjones

Dale, are you talking about the Elixir White?

4. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

It was this stuff.

5. SharpSpine

SharpSpine Well-Known Member

I have the Elixir Black & really like it. It's my daily scent right now. Good value.

6. Sodapopjones

I have never seen that before, then again the stores in my area seem to be reducing their Bigelow cash and are moving towards the new B&BW Cologne.

7. bamabubba

bamabubba Member

Love that stuff!!!!! I want to get my hands on a bottle but haven't been able to convince myself to buy it yet. I did try it out from a tester at B&BW and it was really great. Nice warm weather scent but also could be used in cooler weather due to the fact that citrus seems to bring to mind spiced teas and a warm fire as well.

8. southernscribbler

southernscribbler Well-Known Member

Yes sir. If you like lemons, then this is the one for you. Very nice scent, not sugary, just lemon. And, the sampler that I tried lasted for a long while, which is uncharacteristic for citrus scents.

9. johnus

johnus Well-Known Member

Sorry . I have the Green. Not a favorite. Bought it to match the body and hair soap. It doesn't.

10. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Haven't tried their cologne, but I do prefer the elixir green AS to the elixir blue.