Can't wait for my Simpson Duke 3 to arrive

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by Old School, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Old School

Old School *$&%@#~

Supporting Vendor
    Found a deal on amazon last week for duke 3's in best badger for $88 free shipping from amazon to boot. Told a friend of mine about the deal, but they're up to $92 now. He "online chatted" with amazon and got a price adjustment out of them. I have no affiliation, but lately have really been loving amazon lately. I can't wait to get my first Simpson.

On a separate note, I recently paid $370+ on an item from amazon that had a problem. Due to policy, it was the type of item that they can't accept returns on so they gave me a FULL REFUND and told me to keep the item and see if I could get it factory serviced. I called the manufacturer who authorized repair since it was only a few days old at no charge. Not that anyone in our community would be unethical, but you never know who would see this post on a google search and take advantage of the situation...If you really want to know the story pm me.

champagneinhand and theFAT98 like this.
  2. benwa1022

benwa1022 New Member

Have a Chubby 3 in super on the way. Should be here by the weekend. I'm not going to say I'm losing sleep over this but I'm losing sleep over it. Seriously

3. Old School

Old School *$&%@#~

Supporting Vendor
    Update...loving my Duke 3, but boy it eats soap! I hear the Chubby's are known for this, couldn't imagine eating more than this thing!

4. PickledNorthern

PickledNorthern Fabulous, the unicorn

The Duke's are great brushes. They take a lot of soap to load them up good, but once they are, boy what a shave.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk