Cartridges For Dorco Comfort Twin 2...

Discussion in 'Cartridge Razors' started by Christopher Powell, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Christopher Powell

Christopher Powell Well-Known Member

I currently have the Dorco Comfort Twin 2 handle from DSC. I am looking for replacement cartridges for this handle. Does anyone know of any other cartridges that fit this handle ???

2. subvet

subvet Well-Known Member

dorcousa.com is the best and least expensive place to buy Dorco carts.

gorgo2 likes this.
  3. Christopher Powell

Does any other brands make cartridges that fit the handle? I'm not really a huge fan of the Dorco cartridges.

whiteboy_cannon likes this.
  4. subvet

subvet Well-Known Member

Not that I know of. Just get a different handle; Atra or Trac II, they are readily available on Amazon, Amazing Shaving, West Coast Shaving, etc, almost every vendor has one. I use a Dorco cart 6 days a week and get a very good, irritation free shave every time but each person's experience is different with any razor.

5. Sabre

Sabre Well-Known Member

Why not get another razor handle?

6. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

I just bought that same razor and got really good results with it. Really like the handle and the orange cartridge gave me an extremely close shave that lasted a good 24 hours. But since it didn't work for you, it will accept any Atra compatible cartridge. AFAIK, Gillette is the only other outfit that still makes them (unless Personna does for some non-U.S. markets). You could also look for vintage non-Gillette, non-Dorco carts on ebay, they seem to come up all the time. I haven't seen Wilkinson's brown pack of carts in some time.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  7. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Want to say there's a disposable available at Dollar Tree or Big Lots...a Wilkinson Sword or maybe SuperMax...that I discovered is compatible with Atra and shaved fine. I'm in the middle of a move so I can't check now which one it was.

8. Christopher Powell

Awesome. That's what I needed to know. I like the Dorco handle but hate the cartridges. I need a pivoting head razor to shave my head !!!