Case of New Personna Injectors on eBay

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by tsv, Oct 13, 2008.

1. tsv

tsv New Member

While surfing eBay I stumbled upon an auction for a case of new Personna Injector razors. These are the non adjustable stainless steel injectors that seem to be well liked. The auction starts at $100 and there are zero bids. It is not my auction. Use the search term 12 Personna Razors. Somebody might want to organize a group buy. I've posted this on all the shaving boards I know of just in case someone wants a new injector.

Attached Files:

2. apswartz

apswartz New Member

$100.00 -- no way!

3. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

$9.00 each for a NIB Injector ain't a bad deal at all. The blades would sell for half that I bet. Someone jump on this!

4. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    But they're just personna injectors. :confused:

Not like they're Schicks.

5. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

I really like mine.

6. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Me too. I got both of mine in lots, but I have no doubt I could get $9.00 for an uncased one on eBay.

Stating the obvious: They aren't making them anymore.

7. Single Wedge

Single Wedge New Member

12 razors time $1.15 = $13.80 for the lot. Where is the other $90+ bucks going?

Even if you adjust for inflation asking more than $5 per is a bit much.

8. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

Have you seen what a NOS Fatboy goes for recently? Yeah, that was $1.95 about 50 years ago.

9. Single Wedge

Single Wedge New Member

Ferrari vs. Corolla

As far as demand goes.

Seems like everyone but me wants a FB and the price reveals that. These are injectors, not a high priority item, IMHO. NOS or not, I'll give you $6.50 per pack.

10. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

To each his own, I spent $14 on my Persona Injector, and it was not NOS, or mint, and I was happy with the purchase. (and I use it more than my Fatboy.)

11. tsv

tsv New Member

New Injector $35 Buy It Now

Well the guy who bought the Injectors is now selling them for $35 a piece. Search on:

Personna Injector Razor with 51 Blades

12. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

I'm pretty sure that's someone else. I have bought blades from civicguy20 before and would buy from him again. Cutting Edge Man bought the case and I think he may sell under Classic Safety Razors?