CBL Premium shave soaps

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by DentonMajik, Mar 8, 2019.

1. DentonMajik

DentonMajik Well-Known Member

Anyone use any of their soaps? Look interesting. Especially this one. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2. dmshaver

dmshaver Well-Known Member

CBL is my #1 soap, IMHO. It is elite status in my den. Several of their soaps I've used & can recommend:
    Dragon's Blood (made with hemp oil base)
    Ghost Dragon's Blood
    Outlaw
    Fresh Vetiver
    Barbershop
    Club CBL
    Norse Spice
    Orange Dirt

This is a new artisan that has been able to check all the boxes of what I'm looking for in a soap - latherability, slickness, cushion, post-shave face feel. I've learned to load it with a dryer brush instead of a wetter brush. Begin to face lather then add a few drops of water at a time to the brush, & I'm rewarded with the best lather! I highly recommend CBL Soap. And BTW, I'm not affiliated with, nor have I received payment from, CBL Soaps. I'm just an incredibly satisfied customer.

DentonMajik, SHAVEWIZARD420 and brit like this.
  3. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

CBL is a excellent soap base and Chris is a good guy to do business with IMO.

Have not tried Tabacveg yet but have heard the 2 scents blend well with eachother. Have a full tub of Black Rose Oud, and samples of TSC & Cigar Cowboy. The Black Rose Oud is a great scent that is not floral but more of a masculine Rose if that makes sense.

The soap itself is shiny in the tub and has a grey/off white color and looks different from most soaps. Consistancy is mid-soft, can be scooped easily or lathered in the tub with no problem.

Performance is excellent and whips up a thick lather with just a small amount of product. I dont think you would be dissapointed and would recommemd checking out CBL to anyone that may be interested.

DentonMajik and dmshaver like this.
  4. dmshaver

dmshaver Well-Known Member

USed the CBL Outlaw again today. I think this is the best of CBL Soaps. But I may, of course, change my mind. CBL is the top brand in my den, however.

brit and DentonMajik like this.