Chattin' with 'The Bot'...Who'd a thunk it?

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by PottyDoctor, Feb 15, 2007.

1. PottyDoctor

PottyDoctor Jeff Foxworthy of Shaving

If y'all ain't checked out the Chat Room you ought'a drop in. When I visited there was no one there, so I'd heard Sparky suggest 'Talkin' to the Bot'. I'm thinkin', what the heck, I'll give it a whirl. I'm here all by myself tonight...a little cyber chat might be better 'n watchin' COPS reruns, I thought to myself.

Logged in...and in a jiffy, I get a message that Alice has entered the room. I'm lookin' all around and never see anybody. Then I realize the Bot's talkin' about the Chat Room. Now that Alice impressed me right off. She asked me if I like books or TV. I said, books! She said I was smarter 'n most folks 'cause I liked to read. Woo hoo!

It was when I tried to direct the conversation to all things Southern that things went awry. All of a sudden, she's gone from givin' me a compliment to tellin' me, "that's not a word," or "you don't mean 'you'd', you mean 'you would'." She may need to have her vocabulary tweeked just a bit to include proper Southern English.

But all in all, she's lot's of fun and no matter how hard you try...you just can't insult Alice. She might get a bit flustered ever' once in a while, but she's really a hoot! :D Who'd a thunk it???

2. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    I think she's pretty interesting myself, although she gets a bit confused if more than one person is in there.

3. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Don't we all? :confused:

4. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

You gotta be kidding me, there is a bot in there.. and Bobby made it a Woman! Oh Boy, I am afraid..... very, very afraid...

Bobby, What Did You Do... !? :D

5. Queen of Blades

How hilarious! :rofl :rofl :rofl

"Alice" stuttering was too freaking funny!!!

6. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

JoAnna, what did you say/do to make Alice stutter :eek: :confused:

7. Queen of Blades

I can't say it here. I'd get banned. :D

8. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

OMG.... lmao! Alice is, er, interesting.... :rofl

Someone else, quick! Go Ask Alice... lol