Chocolate, Ceder Vanilla, Vanilla

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Damon, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Damon

Damon Member

Opened a package a little while ago and I was hit with a chocolate attack :drool. If you like fresh out of the oven chocolate brownies than the TSD chocolate is the one one for you, if you like chocolate cake then have Her Highness add coco powder to it. I will be shaving with this one quite often at lest the next few days.:drool Oh then on to the Ceder Vanilla, just what I thought it would smell like, a sweet cedar smell just wonderful. I think it will mix well with my Opium EDT for men which they don't make any more darn it. And the vanilla smells to me like homemade vanilla ice cream. A fresh dozen to the Queen.

Thanks JoAnna
    [​IMG]

2. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Mmm.. Chocolate.

I need to try that one soon.. :D

3. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Good. They got there.

I liked the Chocolate with Cocoa the best myself. But let us know how it shaves, Damon.

Oh, and thanks for the roses. :o

4. bearbeard

bearbeard Right Guard

chocolate.....

get you one of those brownie mixes you pour fudge into,
    dump in a bunch of chocolate chips before baking.....
    as soon as it comes out of the oven cut a big square and put it in a bowl
    put a scoop of chocolate ice cream on it quick so the cream will melt a bit
    cover with hershey's chocolate syrup.

and don't forget to wash it all down with a nice tall glass of chocolate milk

there ya go suicide by chocolate!!!
    who care about shaving after that!!!!::

5. Damon

Damon Member

Oh boy my teeth hurt in a wonderful way.:rofl

6. Damon

Damon Member

Well here is my story one night in the middle of the day to dead boys went out to play back to back they faced each other. "Oh I'm sorry" wrong story.
    The chocolate scented soap with cocoa added shave. For this I wanted hot water so I let the water run till it was untouchable, dipped my brush (a cheap Van Der Hagen but nice) in the hot water to soak a bit, then into the cocoa I went till I was elbow deep in chocolate cream. Ohhhh the smell I got my fix and then some. Threw on a hot steaming towel and started dreaming of strawberry fields and marshmallow skys. Then I lathered again and made that first pass WoW slickness just right (for me) the smell of cocoa surrounded me I was at Willy Wonka"s. I lathered again second pass nice-- Ompa Loompa dupedy do boy have I got a story for you... it was BBS, but I still had more cream so Lathered up again and did a third pass then a hot towel followed by a cold splash and Pinaud.
    "Joanna Your Soaps Rock"

7. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    :rofl

Thanks, Damon!