*CLOSED* PIF WAR Shaving Creme (Poland) and 2 Stirling AS Samples

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by Joshua223, Feb 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joshua223

Joshua223 Member

Getting organized and decided to get rid of some stuff I'm not really using.
    War is more of a darker musk? scent. Not really my preference. AS is Stirling Noir and Ozark Mountain.
    If the winner wants to try Gillette Silver Blue blades, I'll throw that in too.

As long as the person's posts aren't all, "I'm in!" I'm okay letting everyone participate.

If you don't care for the creme/AS, let someone else try it. If you have used a number of products, I would like to hear your thoughts about how the creme compares to others.

CONUS only, sorry.

Post a joke or picture of one of your favorite razors.

I'll draw a random number this weekend if I have a few entries by then.

Regards

IMG_20220216_201752~2_copy_1024x977.jpg

Last edited: Feb 16, 2022
  2. SRNewb

SRNewb Well-Known Member

Cool PIF. Not in.

3. lightcs1776

lightcs1776 Well-Known Member

Not in, but I'll provide pictures of my three favorite razors. The first two are modern, a Rex Ambassador and a Rockwell 6S. While I very much like both, I would replace the Rockwell within days if it ever came up missing. The two other pictures are of a Gillette military set, which usually only gets used Memorial Day.

Attached Files:

Aztecmike likes this.
  4. MoAllen

MoAllen King of Unscented

Nice PIF! Unfortunately, I can't take part -- my face does not tolerate any products with fragrance, so I have to use unscented soaps, creams, and after shave balms.

But here is a razor that I have to come to like a lot recently -- my birthyear 1956 Gillette red tip. I have always said that I preferred mild razors over aggressive ones, and the red tip is supposed to be the most aggressive of the three Superspeed razors (blue tip, flare tip, red tip). But this razor with a fresh Wilkinson Sword blade (a middle-of-the-road blade in sharpness) feels great on my face!

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

lightcs1776, Enrico and Aztecmike like this.
  5. Jrdelgado

Jrdelgado Well-Known Member

I’d love to try it. Here are two of my favorites.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lightcs1776, Enrico and Aztecmike like this.
  6. Joshua223

Joshua223 Member

It is yours! PM me your info. :)

lightcs1776 and Aztecmike like this.
  7. lightcs1776

lightcs1776 Well-Known Member

Congrats, Jrdelgado. Great PIF.

8. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    I'd love to give it a shot. Here is my favorite new razor with a case I made for it today.
    IMG_4941.JPG

Joshua223 and brit like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.