Clubman Lustray Draggon Noir

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by mwleach58, Jul 18, 2011.

1. mwleach58

mwleach58 Active Member

Clubman Lustray Draggon Noir

Does anybody own this particular juice?
    If so, care to post a few comments, description, review etc.....??

2. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

I have a bottle. Decent stuff... smells like yellow Dial soap to me. I shall use it tomorrow just because you reminded me of it! Thanks!

3. FamousAmos

FamousAmos Member

I got it. Tried using it as an after shave. Bad idea, burned like hell. Smells like flowers to me. I like it. The scent doesn't stick around for too long though. I used it as a cologne and body spray because I put it in a spray bottle.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

4. mwleach58

mwleach58 Active Member

Thanks for the responses. Yellow Dial Soap eh? Interesting.
    Does it dry down to a powdery scent, as most of the Pinaud Clubman products seem to, after an hour or so?

5. stingraysrock

When it dries down it still smells like Dial, just not as strong. A year ago I would say that it did not burn after shaving but it burns now. My skin has gotten more sensitive over the last year. I used it as a body splash yesterday, but got a drop on my freshly shaved cheek; yikes!

6. Williams Warrior

Williams Warrior Well-Known Member

Why do you think your skin has gotten more sensitive?

7. stingraysrock

Old age??? Not that 40 is "old" but it is the only excuse that I can come up with, that or the PAL blade that I shaved with that day was a tad rough...

8. Williams Warrior

Williams Warrior Well-Known Member

Old age!!!:eek: People in their 40's are just getting out of the spring chicken phase.:happy102 Young enough to still participate somewhat, but old enough to know better.:D

9. tomnat

tomnat accepting applications

As someone who will be turning 40 in 2 weeks, I can attest to this. Totally true. :D