**Completed** PLAN's Big Den Cleanout Part 1

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by PLANofMAN, Aug 9, 2012.

1. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    ALL ITEMS SOLD, SOME HERE AND SOME ON EBAY. THANKS FOR HELPING ME CLEAR OUT MY DEN A LITTLE, TSD.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    LOT 1: Schick repeating razors Type B & C, complete with magazines. Modern injector blades pre-loaded, sold with a NOS repeating magazine with 20 unused old style injector blades. $60 Shipped CONUS SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    LOT 2: Top Photo shows Rolls Razor Viscount. Hone showed excessive wear and has been flipped to expose fresh side. Missing razor handle, otherwise complete set. Strop in good condition. Viscount set suitable for use or replacement parts. Bottom photo shows Imperial No. 2 set in very nice/excellent condition. Complete set, hone and strop show very light signs of use, and are in excellent condition. Each set comes with a blade. Blades show minor spotting but no rust on cutting edge $45 Shipped CONUS SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Lot 3: 1955 A2 Red Tip Superspeed with 1930's black and red case. Blades come with all the other razors so I'll even throw in a pack of Astras, Feathers, and Wilkinson Swords. One of the silo doors shows a tiny patch of brassing, seen in photo 3 (much more visible under the camera flash) red paint shows light wear on the tip. I'll hit it with scrubbing bubbles and barbacide before it ships. $35 shipped CONUS SOLD.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Lot 4: Hoffritz two piece slant complete with case and blade boxes. This is a shave grade razor. Plating is worn off the corners of the head and in a few places along the edge of the cap. There is also light corrosion just above the TTO/Twist To Unscrew knob. This razor could be absolutely gorgeous with a replate job, but unfortunately slants don't play nice with my face, which is too bad because I really wanted to like this razor. $50 Shipped CONUS SOLD

International Shipping plus insurance will be considered on a case by case basis.

mcgils and kaiser like this.
  2. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    Hoffritz Slant sold. Everything else still for sale.

Ron R likes this.