Corn Huskers' Lotion

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by peacefrog, Feb 20, 2007.

1. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

I have to say I use Corn Huskers every morning as part of my preshave routine. I find it works as well as Proraso or Jack Black preshave's for me, the smell doesn't bother me, it's not oily feeling which is important to me, and honestly for me(cause I am sooo CHEAP) the price is what makes it a go to preshave for me. I figure any money I save on something like preshave is more I have to spend on razors or nicer soaps, creams or after after shaves....:)

2. flyboy718

flyboy718 Active Member

My dad used that stuff a lot when I was growing up as he hung sheet rock and you can only imagine how that stuff dries you out he said it was the only thing that would help his hands was CHL. So several years back I saw some in the store and thought wow they still carry it and picked some up. I love the stuff lasts a long time and seems to be the only thing that will help my hands in the winter time.

3. Star

Star Active Member

I've been using it as an aftershave mixed with a little witch hazel and I love it. I'll probably just use my alcohol based aftershave in the summer but during the cold months this is perfect for me. To be honest I don't think it has much of a scent at all.

4. Lothar101

Lothar101 Active Member

I've done the same but also added some Sandalwood Essential oil and some Gillette Cool Wave Aftershave Skin Conditioner Gel it works wonders as an aftershave and smells GREAT! Wife LOVES it !!