Cost Savings With DE Shaving

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by GeneRector, Jul 16, 2012.

1. johnus

johnus Well-Known Member

Are you looking for a cost per shave based on one: razor; blade; soap; brush; AS; etc. OR a shave base on Everything that I've spent on Razors; Soaps; Brushes; AS's; Alum; and Balms.
    It's like the old story of the guy who decided to Burn Wood to Heat his house. After the cost of the Stove; Pickup; Wood; chainsaw; hospital Bills And etc . Heating for the year cost~$40.000 dollars!
    One shave a great value! Shaving, the way I've done it, expensive.

2. jeraldgordon

jeraldgordon TSD's Mascot

Mr. Smott, you gots da' right stuff!

Smott likes this.
  3. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    I have two words for you.

"Discretionary funds."

Whataya think of them? (The creams, not the words).

4. Smott

Smott Chew your shave. Slowly.

"Oh oh owohoh. Oh oh ohoh. Oh oh owohoh..."
    [​IMG] That's the worst part. I haven't even been able to try them yet! I have too much. And this coming from the guy who said the following just a month and a half ago:
    I need to do better. And as soon as I've bought my TSD wheat, I'll be done for a while. Honest.

EDIT: Not to mention that I'm growing ever nearer to some landmark post count or something that will merit a substantial PIF I can offer the group for all the good that others have done for me. After all, some of my items were not even purchases but kind donations. Hmm, that does make me feel a little better...

PLANofMAN likes this.
  5. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    A month and a half ago, you were still looking at this as a better way to shave. I think you crossed the invisible line into "hobbyland" shortly after that.:)

6. Smott

Smott Chew your shave. Slowly.

[click, click, click] "There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place like home..."

PLANofMAN likes this.