cq cq cq : Any hams in here?

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Whisker Whacker, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Whisker Whacker

Whisker Whacker New Member

Are there any other ham operators that like a good wet shave? I was just listening to my radio while reading on here when the question occured to me. This is alpha juliet four oscar mike. 73

2. Nick Freeh

Nick Freeh Well-Known Member

Yes, Jason, I'm a ham (WA9YDJ) but have been inactive recently. Too many other interests, I guess, and radio conditions have been rather crappy lately. A nice shave each morning is a good substitute, though! I do find it interesting that I have communicated with hams in each of the countries producing the shaving products I use. Maybe when I return to more activity in the ham radio hobby, I can run down a good, reasonably priced source for the elusive Irisch Moos! :whacky011

3. Whisker Whacker

Whisker Whacker New Member

A man with a plan. I like it. :D I know what you mean about having other interests. I would need about 100 of me to pursue all of the things I'm interested in.

4. MN_Nick

MN_Nick Member

Kilo Charlie Zero, October Romeo Bravo.

Had an interest when I was younger, 13-15, lost interest until college where I had the choice of getting my ham permit or taking a final...I chose the ham and got an A in the class. Unfortunately, I never found an opportunity to fire up the ol' radio.

5. otherstar

otherstar Rodney Dangerfield of TSD

AC5XL at your service! Off the air again because of downed wire antenna. Will remedy that this coming weekend (hopefully).

73s

Jeff

6. smoky

smoky New Member

KC7UPZ I was wondering the same a week or two ago. Glad to see there are a few of us here

smoky

7. Ragnost

Ragnost Member

8. Occams Razor

Occams Razor Member

WB8ZUW from the mid west,Hello and good shaves to all !

73s,

9. poppi

poppi Well-Known Member

KM5LS from Louisiana here.

BTW, y'all can find me on 14.244 Tuesday evenings at 8:30 central time. I'll just be finishing with a net I check into that evening. Look forward to a "Shavers Net"