Crabtree & Evelyn BBB...still no joy

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by PalmettoB, May 28, 2007.

1. johnniegold

johnniegold New Member

I see the C&E website is carrying the the Best Badger for $35. I ordered one from a store in NC. I think I want to add this one to my collection before it disappears.

2. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Good catch buddy! Looks like they have the old standby back on there after all :happy088

3. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Ah, there is still a place where you really have some influence as an individual: the marketplace. I wonder how many emails they got from here, TOP, SRP, SMF, etc. about this brush?

Nice to see they listen.

4. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Congrats on finding them back on the page. I'm tempted to pull the trigger on one but, you know what? I don't need it. :D

5. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

:confused: When has THAT ever stopped you? :happy097

6. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Because I already have one? :p Let some other AD wannabe have a chance. :D

7. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

What happens if it wears out? ;)

8. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Crabtree & Evelyn Brushes
    Edwin Jagger Made Brass & Faux Ebony Best Badger Shave Brush

Edwin Jagger Made Small Best Badger Brush
    XSmall Badger Brush

Plus:

:D

[​IMG]

9. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

:shocked002

ok, ok.......

:eek: You win :scared011

Nice pic!

10. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Naw, I didn't win. Whoever gets one of them is going to win. Too bad we, couldn't buy a case of them to sell on here to newbies.

11. Will

Will Nevermind

But he only has ONE! CEBBB

It is a RARE item, might as well pick up another.

12. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Caught that huh? :signs107

Don't matter, I only got one of a lot of things, I can only use one at a time. Besides, how else am I going to save up for a "Big Green Egg", a wide screen TV and PS3 and oh and the list just goes on and on.

13. Will

Will Nevermind

You're not, get the brush :rofl

14. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

And to think I would have invited you over for a round of BBQ, Big Screen TV and Video Games. :p

15. Will

Will Nevermind

I am 2,000+ miles away, get me a plane ticket and I will get off you about the brush ::

16. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Hmmm..Plane ticket versus a $35 Brush. You lose!!! :rofl

17. jramire2

jramire2 Member

C&E sent emails out to those that inquired about why their C&E best brush used to be $35 and is now $65. In the email C&E stated that they made a "mistake" and that the $65 brush was mispriced on their website and that the price has been adjusted back to $35.

Riiiiight. Why would they have 3 brushes, 2 pure and one best, all for the same price of $35? I understand why the pure w/the wood handle would be the same as the best, but the other one in pure looks pretty cheap. Other than wanting a scritchier brush, why would someone pay $35 for a pure when they could get the next grade up for the same price?

~Joshua

18. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

I smell a backpedaling rat. :D

19. Wecktwonicwhizzer

Wecktwonicwhizzer New Member

Far be it for me to stiffle such theories, but they have had a $35 Pure badger for some time.. It is the travel brush in the container..