Crabtree & Evelyn Cream

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by mwleach58, Jul 28, 2011.

1. mwleach58

mwleach58 Active Member

Discovered a Crabtree & Evelyn shop at my local mall. They had the complete line of their shave soaps and creams in stock. Three flavours - Sandalwood, Sienna and Nomad. All three came in a hard soap in wooden bowl. Refill pucks were available for all three. All three also came in a cream version in a glass tub with plastic lid. Only the Nomad cream version came in a tube. I bought the Nomad tube cream, and will give it a test run later today.

http://www.crabtree-evelyn.com/eng/...ing-creams-soaps/calming_shaving_cream?216020

The store prices were actually several dollars cheaper for each item in the entire line than the website quotes.

They also carried a nice variety of badger brushes which ranged in price from $50 - $100.

2. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

C&E makes some good soaps and creams. I really like the scent of Nomad (the soap, not the people group ;).

3. Sodapopjones

Sodapopjones Well-Known Member

The C&E Sandalwood cream is similar to Trumpers Sandalwood.....

4. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I agree. :)

5. neanderthal

neanderthal Member

Nomad was a gift from my wife, it works well and smells unique, but I don't know if I will repurchase. There are too many other goodies out there.

6. Francisco D'Anconia

Francisco D'Anconia New Member

I'm very fond of the Sienna fragrance. They stopped offering the shaving cream, but still offer the soap. IMHO, that puck of soap is one of the three finest olfactory stimuli my nose has ever taken.

7. Tiggercat

Tiggercat New Member

I have enjoyed Nomad, although you have to be careful not to rush when building your lather, as it's not as forgiving as some others.